Last update: 10 December 2020
1. DATA CONTROLLER
The data controller that is responsible for the processing of personal data through the website https://303031.com (“303031.com“), including placing first-party cookies, is imppact media OÜ having a registered business address at Sepapaja 6, Tallinn 15551, Estonia, and the company registration number 14531054 (“we”, “us”, or “our”).
2. GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
A cookie is a small piece of data typically consisting of letters and numbers. When you visit a website, the website may send a cookie to your browser. Subsequently, the browser may store the cookie on your computer or mobile device for certain period of time. Cookies are designed to allow the recognition of your device and collection of certain information about your use of a website. Thus, over time, cookies allow websites to “remember” your actions and preferences. There are several types of cookies, namely, (i) persistent cookies, which remain valid until deleted by you, (ii) cookies that remain valid until their expiration date, and (iii) session cookies that are stored on a web browser and remain valid until the moment the browser is closed. Cookies may also be (i) first-party cookies (set by the website itself) and (ii) third-party cookies (placed by third-party websites).
3. OUR COOKIES
We may different types of cookies on 303031.com, including:
- Essential technical (strictly necessary) cookies that are essential to ensure the correct functioning of 303031.com and to provide the services requested by you;
- Preference cookies that record information about the choices that you make on 303031.com;
- Marketing cookies that allow us to create, implement, and examine our marketing campaigns. Such cookies allow us to reach the right customers, analyse the productivity of our marketing campaigns, and offer you personalised advertisement; and
- Statistics cookies that allow us to generate statistical reports about how you use 303031.com.
Below, you can find a list of cookies that we use on 303031.com, including their purpose and expiration time:
4. COOKIE CONSENT
When you visit 303031.com for the first time, we will ask you to provide us with your consent to our use of all cookies via a cookie consent banner. If you do not provide your consent, we will not serve you our non-essential cookies. Please note that we may not be able to provide you with the best possible user experience if not all cookies are enabled.
5. DISABLING COOKIES
When we ask you to provide your consent to our use of non-essential cookies, you have the freedom not to provide such consent. If you would like to refuse our use of non-essential cookies later, you can do it at any time by declining cookies in your browser or device. For more information, you can consult the cookie management instructions of your browser:
- Apple Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4468242/microsoft-edge-browsing-data-and-privacy-microsoft-privacy
6. GOOGLE ReCAPTCHA
We use reCAPTCHA, the service provided by Google, to verify whether you are a human being and not a robot. It helps to protect 303031.com against spam and abuse. The reCAPTCHA analysis takes place in the background. When you use reCAPTCHA, Google will collect some personal and non-personal data from you, such as:
- All cookies set to your browser by Google in the last 6 months;
- Information about your mouse clicks;
- CSS information;
- Browser language;
- Any plug-in installed in the browser; and
- Email: email@example.com
- Postal address: imppact media OÜ, Sepapaja 6, Tallinn 15551, Estonia