Last update: 10 December 2020
By accessing or using 303031.com, you agree to be legally bound by these 303031.com Terms and Conditions. Please read this document carefully. If you do not agree with one or more provisions of these 303031.com Terms and Conditions, you should not use 303031.com.
1. GENERAL INFORMATION
1.1 These 303031.com Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”) constitute a legally binding agreement between Fixmysite OÜ having a registered business address at Sepapaja 6, Tallinn 15551, Estonia, and the company registration number 14531054 (“we”, “us”, and “our”) and an individual user or an entity (“you” and “your”) accessing the website https://303031.com (the “Website”) and the related domain name administration services (the “Services”) (collectively, “303031.com”).
1.2 License to use 303031.com. We grant you a worldwide, personal, revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable and limited license to use 303031.com pursuant to these Terms.
1.3 Disclaimer. Although we regularly monitor the information available on the Website and provided within the scope of the Services, we cannot guarantee the accuracy, reliability, currency, relevance, and completeness of all information.
1.4 Third-party links. 303031.com may contain links to websites, applications, and other online sources owned and operated by third parties. We are not responsible or liable in any manner for the content of such third-party links, information, and advertisements, as well as the security and privacy practices deployed by the operators of the third-party websites. Please exercise your due diligence before clicking on any of such third-party links or advertisements.
1.5 Support. Any general requests for customer support should be addressed to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1.6 Minors. The Website should not be accessed and used by persons under the age of 16. We do not conclude any contracts for the Services with persons under the age of 18.
1.7 Privacy and other relevant terms. The documents that include important provisions regarding your use of 303031.com and should be read and interpreted together with these Terms are:
- The Contract (please refer to Section 2.1); and
- Other individual terms and conditions made available by us through 303031.com.
2. THE SERVICES
2.1 The Services include, without limitation, handling technical issues, monitoring and processing enquiries regarding domain names, reviewing and replying to unsolicited domain name offers, and facilitating domain name sales by appraising domain names and initiating escrow transactions on behalf of our clients. The provision of the Services may be subject to an individual service agreement concluded between you and us (the “Contract”). Any additional third-party terms (e.g., ICANN and the respective registries), if applicable, shall also apply to the Contract and the provision of the Services.
2.2 We do not own or claim any proprietary rights to the domain names managed by us (the “Domains”). The Domains remain the sole property of their respective owners.
2.3 By using the Services, you acknowledge and agree that:
- If you use the Services on behalf of an entity, you are duly authorised by that entity to act on its behalf; we shall not be liable for any damages arising out of the lack of such authorisation;
- You will comply with these Terms and all applicable local, state, national and foreign laws, treaties, and regulations in connection with your use of the Services;
- You will not claim any proprietary rights, including intellectual property rights, to the Domains, unless you have legitimate rights to do so;
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to manage and filter the enquiries related to the Domains; we may dismiss the enquiries that are undervalued with no liability to you; we are under no obligation to forward any or all offers or enquiries pertaining to the Domains;
- The Domains may or may not be for sale; no communication made available by us through 303031.com or any other means with regard to the Domains implies that the Domains are for sale, unless stated otherwise in the respective communication;
- No unsolicited domain name offers are binding;
- The estimate values provided by us with regard to the Domains are based on the limited knowledge available to us and then-current tendencies of the domain name market; because of the subjective nature of such valuations and possible incomplete data supplied to us, we cannot warrant that our valuation is complete or error-free; all estimate values, whether explicit or implied, should be accepted by you as guidelines only. Accordingly, we disclaim all warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose;
- We do not provide any warranties whatsoever for any acts or omissions of domain name owners, including, without limitation, any warranties that the owners of the Domains or any other domain names will respond to any enquiries or consider any offers made with respect to the Domains or domain names;
- All negotiations with regard to the Domains shall be carried out by the seller and the purchaser (the “Parties”) in a good faith, with or without our involvement; either party may cease negotiations related thereto at any time, with or without a reason and without any damage to the other party;
- All sales transactions with regard to the Domains shall be vested in and governed by a sales agreement concluded by the Parties (the “Agreement”). The Agreement shall contain the entire understanding of the Parties with regard to the sales transaction and supersede all prior agreements and understandings; and
- All transactions shall be completed via the escrow service provider escrow.com, unless agreed otherwise by the Parties.
2.3 You are solely responsible for making decisions about the information that you would like to disclose to us within the scope of the Services. To the highest extent permitted by the applicable law, we shall not be liable for any unauthorised disclosure, destruction, loss, use, or falsification of your information that was caused by circumstances that are beyond our reasonable control. Our liability will be limited to the highest extent permitted by the applicable law.
3. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
3.1 Our content. Most of the content available on 303031.com, including all information, software, data, logos, marks, designs, graphics, pictures, video files, sound files, illustrations, graphics, and similar (collectively, “Our Content”) is owned by us, our partners, agents, licensors, vendors, and/or other content providers. Our Content is protected by applicable intellectual property laws and international treaties. You are not allowed, without obtaining prior written authorisation from us, to copy, distribute, make available, disassemble, make alterations, decompile, reverse engineer, translate, adapt, rent, loan, use, lease or attempt to grant other rights to Our Content to third parties, or use any manual or automated means to scrap any content available on 303031.com.
3.2 Our brand. You may not use the brand, the word or figurative trademarks associated with 303031.com or third-party trademarks without prior consent of a trademark owner. You are not allowed to use such brands and trademarks in any way that suggests that we sponsor, endorse, or associate with you without obtaining prior written consent from us.
3.3 Third-party intellectual property. Some of the intellectual property assets, such as third-party trademarks or domain names, featured on 303031.com may be owned by other third parties. Such third-party intellectual property does not belong to us and it remains the sole property of the respective third-party proprietors.
3.4 Copyright infringement claims. If you have any grounds to believe that any content available on 303031.com violates your or third party’s intellectual property rights, please contact us and express your concerns or request to remove the allegedly infringing content. We will reply to the copyright infringement claim as soon as possible but no later than 2 weeks. Before sending your claim to us, please make sure that you sign it and include information that would allow us to locate the allegedly infringing content.
4. AVAILABILITY AND FORCE MAJEURE
We put reasonable efforts to ensure that 303031.com is always accessible to you. However, the availability of 303031.com may be affected by factors, which we cannot control, such as bandwidth problems, equipment failure, acts and omissions of third-parties, or force majeure events, including, but not limited to: acts of God; strikes; work stoppages; accidents; acts of war or terrorism; civil or military disturbances; nuclear or natural catastrophes and interruptions; shortage of supply, breakdowns, loss or malfunctions of utilities and communications or computer (software and hardware) services. We take no responsibility for the unavailability of 303031.com caused by such factors.
5. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
5.1 We provide 303031.com on “as available”, “as is”, and “with all faults” basis. To the extent permitted by the applicable law, we do not make any representations or warranties about the reliability, suitability, and accuracy, for any purpose, of 303031.com, the Services, any content featured on 303031.com, whether provider by us or by third parties, and hereby disclaim all warranties regarding 303031.com and its operation.
5.2 It is your sole responsibility to verify and assess the fit for the purpose of 303031.com prior to using it and to decide whether or not 303031.com fits for the intended use.
5.3 By using 303031.com, you acknowledge that we may use third-party suppliers to provide software, hardware, storage, networking, and other technological services. The acts and omissions of third-party suppliers may be outside of our reasonable control. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we exclude any liability for any loss or damage resulting from the acts and omissions of such third-party suppliers.
5.4 Nothing in these Terms shall affect any statutory rights that you are entitled to as a consumer and that you cannot contractually agree to alter or waive.
6.LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
6.1 Unless otherwise excluded or limited by the applicable law, we will not be liable for any damages, including, but not limited to, incidental, punitive, special or other related damages, arising out or in connection with your use of 303031.com, any content made available through 303031.com, whether provided by us or by third parties, any transactions concluded through 303031.com, or use of 303031.com for unauthorised or unlawful purposes. You agree not to hold us liable in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
6.2 This Section 6 shall apply whether or not we have been advised of or should have been aware of the possibility of any such losses arising.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us, our subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms, your use of 303031.com, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
In the event that any provision of these Terms is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such a provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by the applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms. The validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected as a result.
9.GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTES
9.1 Governing law. These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Estonia, without regard to its conflicts of law provisions.
9.2 Jurisdiction. You agree to resolve any disputes arising out of or relating to these Terms by means of negotiation with us. If the dispute cannot be resolved by means of negotiation, the dispute shall be submitted to the courts in Tallinn. This Section 10 does not affect any statutory rights that you are entitled to as a consumer.
10.1 Term and termination. The Terms enter into force on the date indicated at the top of the Terms and remain in force until updated or terminated by us.
10.2 Amendments. We reserve the right to modify these Terms at any time, effective upon posting of an updated version on 303031.com. Such amendments may be necessary due to the changes in the requirements of laws, regulations, new features of 303031.com, or our business practices. We will send you a notification (if we have your email address) about any material amendments to the Terms that may be of importance to you. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these Terms. Your continued use of 303031.com after any changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. We also reserve the right to modify the services provided through 303031.com at any time, at our sole discretion.
10.3 Breach of the Terms. If we believe, at our sole discretion, that you violate these Terms and it is appropriate, necessary or desirable to do so, we may:
- Send you a formal warning;
- Temporarily or permanently prohibit your use of 303031.com;
- Report you to the relevant public authorities; or
- Commence a legal action against you.
10.4 Transfer of rights. You are not allowed to assign your rights under these Terms. We are entitled to transfer our rights and obligations under these Terms entirely or partially to a third party by giving a prior notice to you. If you do not agree to the transfer, you can terminate these Terms with immediate effect by deleting the Account, cancelling the Fees, and ceasing to use 303031.com.
10.5 Merger or acquisition. In the event we, during the term of these Terms, are acquired, merged, or sell all or substantially all of our assets, these Terms shall not automatically be terminated and we agree to use our best efforts to ensure that the transferee or surviving company shall assume and be bound by the provisions of these Terms.
10.6 Entire agreement. These Terms, together with the documents referred to therein, represent the entire agreement between you and us regarding your relationship with us and govern your use of 303031.com.
- Email: email@example.com
- Postal address: Fixmysite OÜ, Sepapaja 6, Tallinn 15551, Estonia
- Phone number: +357 609 3442